11.29.2008

Dee-licious!

If I were getting married today, I would most certainly choose something from the Vineyard Collection. The dresses are classically current and elegant with a sophisticated edge. A few of the dresses would be perfect for a destination beach wedding, such this one...



I am a sucker for any sleeve that falls off the shoulder. And this neckline adds a bit of sexiness while still appearing sweet.



Can you imagine a bride wearing this to her lovely garden wedding?



A little vintage flair...

And this....j'adore.


Why, oh why didn't this one find it's way to me when I got married? The cap sleeves, the rouched bodice and the handy pockets are just purr-fect for moi.



I would love to see photos of brides wearing this collection. I can live vicariously through you.


0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels