11.26.2008

Waterford Crystal and Marc Jacobs- Oh My!

I received my copy of Brides magazine a couple of days ago and I saw this adorable Marc Jacobs Waterford Clare Glass Flower set styled as a cake topper in the mag. Unlike many cake toppers, it can be used for years to come ($165).

I also love this china set. I imagine a lovely Sunday brunch under the veranda...and Elizabeth passing my homemade scones around on one of her namesake platters.

How much better would the bellinis taste in one of these?!


Thank god for daydreams, because I don't think I'll be making scones anytime soon.

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels