12.17.2008

Bad hair day?

Try a hat. My new obsession. I love me some accessories and hats certainly are useful in the Colorado winter, but I can't really wear beanies or knits. My hair gets all static-y. Besides, if I'm going to wear a hat, I want it to be fun/pretty/stylish. Here are some on my wish list.



For a rainy day....


The fedora is certainly a statement maker for a night out. How cute is the middle one for brunch? And I just adore the cloche...I imagine it being adorned by the fashionistas in Paris, et me bien sûr!


Almost an everyday hat...could go with just about anything, especially my black pea coat.

I'm not an everyday polka dot kind of girl,
but every now and then, they do make me feel cute and girly!

Yeah, I like Target. A lot. Even more now, for having this hat. What hats are you wearing this winter?






0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels