12.23.2008

A bag of sand, a little candle and holiday wishes.


I'll be MIA for a few days. We're heading to Albuquerque, NM (my hometown) to visit friends and family over the holiday. One of our favorite traditions is walking the trail of luminarias in the Nob Hill area. Growing up, I took these paper 'lanterns' for granted...but they would be wonderful as lighting used along a pathway for a wedding reception. Or, for an evening ceremony, a circle (or heart) of light can be made around the couple. I've seen just about every color of bag used and white is my favorite. They are inexpensive and so very pretty.
Enjoy your holiday!



[images, top to bottom: New Mexico Photos, itsatrip.org,]

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels