12.04.2008

Birds of a feather...


I may be the last person to discover Polyvore, but I sat down and played with it today.

Likes: fun, crafty, easy to use and easy to spend more time on it than you think you are.

Dislikes: It publishes to your blog tiny. I finally gave up trying to fix it and took a screen shot of the image and edited it in Microsoft Digital Image Standard Editor to make it bigger, but the larger I made it, the more pixelated it became. As much time was spent putting this together, I wish I could have shown it to you bigger and better.

For the inspiration board: I love the colors in a peacock feather. Brown/blue and brown/chartreuse combo in weddings always turn out well and thought that using the three colors would make a beautiful spring wedding palette. All the better if you're a bride who is open to wearing a gorgeous brown dress (above) by Badgley Mischka (if not, you have your bridesmaids!). If you would like to view the set in its original format, or if you want designer/purchase info, click here.






0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels