12.12.2008

DIY Friday: favors and programs...

Happy DIY Friday!

Here are a couple DIY ideas for favors and programs.

My friend, a recent destination bride, whom I mentioned here is one crafty girl. She made everything in her wedding: the save-the-dates, the programs, the invites, the favors, etc. The ideas below are super-easy and affordable. She was able to use the same paper for all her materials.

This is her program...the scalloped edges on the bottom and the heart gave it that little extra something.



This is her favor. It can be used in a scrapbook or as a stand-alone frame. The right side had another pink oval which said 'Cabo San Lucas'. Very cute.


Her wedding colors were, you guessed it, pink and brown. But since it was a destination, beachy wedding, she incorporated the floral design. I'll be posting more from this wedding soon.


Let me know if you need the how-tos on these.

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels