12.18.2008

An eve's bride...




For a New Year's Eve reception, I imagine a small, intimate wine-dinner. Find a glamorous locale and you'll have uber-romance...and nothing spells romance like red roses and lace. Not to mention the start of a new year with your #1. What better way to bring in the New Year than with a new spouse?


[Images, clockwise: Anne Barge, theknot, BCBG, via theknot, Smock Paper, theknot, Dessy, can't remember where I found the dining room or candles, Glamour, cake: theknot, Brides]

1 comments:

plinphx said...

What a wonderful idea! I love the deep reds! Thanks!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels