12.16.2008

More Christmas decor...


I discovered this banner on Design*Sponge, via Hello Handmade, this morning. Martha Stewart has shown the how-to on similar banners (and she's selling them as part of her crafts line), but the upside-down triangle design is so unique. Not only are these good for any party, they'd be great as wedding decor. They can be made in your wedding colors, with any motif you want, and hung above the cake table, as a welcome sign, or above the dj/band area...Check out Hello Handmade for purchase info or more decor ideas.

1 comments:

Charming Weddings said...

too cute!! what a great idea!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels