1.30.2009

DIY Friday: easy wedding ceremony programs

If you don't have a ton of help and you want to do your own ceremony programs, here's an easy project. This is for a folded, multi-page program. You can whip these babys out in no time. I chose black and white, but of course, you can do these in any color. I got the graphics from Briar Press {free} and used Microsoft Digital Image Standard (which came with my computer) to make the image.

What you'll need:

1. paper cutter
2. paper scorer or bone folder
3. ribbon
4. scissors
5. corner rounder puncher
6. your printed programs

Instructions:

1. I printed these on starded 8.5x11 paper, but I wanted them cut down to a 4x6 program. I trimed these to the desired size.
2. I used a paper scorer to score in the middle for a clean fold.
3. For the inside of the ceremony, I printed the information and again trimmed and scored the sheet.

4. I used the corner-rounder punch on each corner.
5. I tied a ribbon around both pages and voila.



For the above programs, I used a really great twine I found at Ikea.

Let me know if you want these templates.

1 comments:

plinphx said...

You have so many wonderful ideas! Thanks!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels