1.07.2009

I love fonts.


I am always on the lookout for fonts. I love typeface like nobody's bidness. So, imagine my delight when I opened up my Daily Candy newsletter (I highly recommend subscribing) and found a font waiting for me.

It's called EcoFont. It's a green font! It uses 20 percent less ink, by removing as much of each letter as possible, while still allowing it to be readable. And saving ink=less ink cartridges ending up in landfills.

How great would this be used on your invites for your green wedding?!
In true save-the-world fashion, you can download it FREE here.

2 comments:

AmberP said...

Oh don't EVEN get me started on how much I love fonts.
I just got a new computer so I guess I had better start the hunt again!!

Once A Bride said...

I had sooo many fonts on my old computer-then it crashed. :( I know what you mean about the hunt! I'll let you know when I find some really good ones!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels