1.29.2009

I'm it again!

Lots o' tags recently. Melissa tagged me to tell you all some more random facts about me. You are getting to know a lot about me lately!

Here are the rules:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people

p.s. I typed this list out Tues night, but thought I'd post today....
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: vase of lilies, cell phone, glass of water, about 10 books, pencil
2.What were you like when you were five? gosh--i don't remember (!)
3. What are you wearing now? fingerless gloves (if you care to know why you can read this post here), sweater, jeans, hair in a bun--didn't leave the house today. Too cold outside.
4.What color is your bedroom? light pinkish beige...our house is in neutrals. we hope to sell it soon.
5. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? the power of now by eckhart tolle, why is god laughing by deepak chopra and the story of edgar sawtelle by David Wroblewski...i like to read two or three books at a time. i'm weird that way. or maybe it's an attention problem, or multi-tasking to the extreme...
6.Do you nap a lot? never
7.What’s your current obsession/addiction? accessories {always}, this blog, wine, and getting my biz started
8.What was the last thing you said aloud? I love you--to my mom
9.What websites do you always visit when you go online? my, my, my, too many-- this will bore you
10.What was the last thing you bought? groceries..i know, boring
11.What are you listening to right now? american idol
12.If you could have any super power, what would it be? flying, for sho'!
13.What is your favorite weather, and why? sunny and warm--love the sunshine, hate the cold
14.What time do you usually get up? 7:00-8:00ish
15.What is your most challenging goal right now? starting my biz.
16.Say something to the person who tagged you: melissa, I'm so glad we found each other!! I love my blog friends!
17.If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? the italian mediterranean
18.Favorite vacation spot? anywhere with a beach--jamaica and thailand are my favs
19.What is your favorite children’s book? anything by shel silverstein
20. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: I have amazing will power, but wine---wine is my Achilles heel
21.If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? dali lama
22.If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? I'm about to do it!! Having my own wedding design biz...


Now I tag:

My new hommies!

Ninerd

Wedding Dot
Think Happy Thoughts
My Little Black Book

My old hommies!

Authentically-U
Jenny Lee
That engaged girl

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels