I came across this pretty pic on Jamali Garden. These delicate bud vases can be used in various ways at a wedding reception (and in my house!).
- Put a couple by the guest book-add a little whimsy
- Group in sets of three or more for a centerpiece
- Space apart on a rectangle 'family' style reception table
- Use as escort cards-put the name and seat number around the flower's stem
- Or use as place cards/favors
Here's one cute way to incorporate the last two items. Display some flowers of your choice in a few larger vases. Use the flowers to display the name and table number of each guest, along with a little note such as, "Take me with you".[image: Martha Stewart]
When the guest reaches his or her spot at the table, a bud vase filled with water will be waiting.