1.21.2009

Super Duper.


I got a blog award from the beautiful Kiana!! She is a bride blogger whom I discovered not too long ago and she's getting married in less than four months!! Go and check out her blog and give her some love. In the meantime, here are 10 lovely bloggers I am tagging with this award.


Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who show great ATTITUDE and/ or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post
4. Let them know they've received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award

Amy-Life in the Junction
Carly
Mrs. Ruby
That engaged girl
Krista- Canadian Bride
Nani- Chocolate & Wine
Goldie- A Bride's Golden Moments
Jessie
Stephanie
A Wedding Story

If you have time today, check out some of the above ladies!

I am going to be in a blogging boot camp hosted by Liene from Blue Orchid Designs for the rest of the day. Have a wonderful day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow.

P.S. How beautiful was Michelle Obama last night? Her dress was designed by 26 year-old Jason Wu. I think it's kind of cute she and President (!) Obama had to do 10(!) dances together-one at each ball--with all eyes on them {they seem so in love to me}. At the end of each dance together, he greeted the crowd with "Let's go change America," before heading to the next ball. Talk about a jammed-packed evening!

P.P.S Jill Biden was pretty stunning as well!! Wowee-loved the red.

7 comments:

Goldie said...

Thank you for the blog love! Have fun at your conference, it sounds amazing! :-)

Authentically U - A Diamonds and Sapphire Bride said...

Congrats on your award!!! I'm going to head on over to those ladies pages now!! and yes, the First Lady and Vice Lady (don't know the correct term :-)) looked very nice in their dresses!!!

Hannah Noel said...

Thank you!! :D

Have fun at bootcamp, lol.

Carly said...

Thanks for the blog love!! That's so sweet of you!

amybyrd said...

Thank you for the little award!!

Krista said...

Thank you ... I'll post a response and pass along the blog love to other worthy bloggers in a couple days!

Carly said...

p.s. thank you for your response to my mother-in-law post! Your advice is spot on and I do have to continually come to grips with the fact that I can't change her. I greatly appreciate your input!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels