2.12.2009

Baby face.

Let's take a break from weddings and skip ahead to babies. A Cup Of Joe is such a popular blog, that you may have already seen this so I was hesitant to re-post these photos. But because I am still sitting here laughing, I realized I had to pass this along, just in case you haven't seen it.

French photographer, Thierry Bouet takes photos of newborns' first moments. Yes, babies are adorable, but I can't help thinking they are so funny-looking when they enter the world. It's almost as if they are thinking, "What the....?! Who are you?! What's going on?!" I especially like the baby whose tongue is sticking out. That kid is going to grow up with quite a sense of humor.

Matt and I have been talking babies recently (a lot) and even though we are going to wait a little while longer before trying, I am kind of thinking I want to take a photo like this of my newbie and someday when he or she is a teen and they get mad at me, I can show 'em the photo. Who could stay mad looking at one of those faces?

[All images from Life Lounge, belonging to Thierry Bouet]

4 comments:

Laura said...

adorable....just want to kiss their sweet cheeks!

bridechic said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
and how cute are these little guys. . .?

Jonezy said...

Aw, they are so wrinkly and cute!
Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

Krista said...

Yes, I think that's exactly what their expressions are saying. And I don't blame them!

Thanks for your kind words, btw.

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels