2.04.2009

Flower inspiration: pink

Pink is the color of girly-girls, princesses, and cotten candy. It's soft, romantic and can evoke different emotions by turning the intensity up to a fushia or down to a light blush. I am not a middle-of-the-road sort of pink lover. I think pink is best either in a delicate light shade in the form of lush peonies or as a hot, bright pink like the dahlia pictured below. If you want this color as a focal point in your wedding, why not mix shades?

Here are some pink flowers to consider for your event.
Dahlia, Viburnum, Nerines, Stargazer Lily, Daffodil, Hydrangea, Hyacinth, Peony, Gladiolus, Bleeding Heart, Parrot Tulips, Anemone


3 comments:

melissa said...

The Daffodils are amazing. I have never seen anything quite like it.

plinphx said...

The bleeding heart is so eye catching and exotic!

Wendy said...

LOVE your blog, the color is amazing. thanks for stopping by and leaving me somve love. I wanted to do the same. will be back soon!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels