2.21.2009

help (please)

Can someone more tech savvy than I tell me why some of my posts are double-spaced and others single? Sometimes, it's even happening within the same post. I usually form my posts in the 'edit html' section and I see nothing unusual happening there.

I like consistency. I can't help it---I'm type A. This is sort of driving me crazy.

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?


p.s.
Sometimes I love technology (like it's super fun to have a blog and have a computer that holds a world's worth of information at my finger tips...oh! and a cell phone) and other times, like today, I wish I could stomp on it's head, if it had one. But then again, I'm much more of a peacemaker, so I'd probably just give it a really dirty look.
update: as soon as I published this post, it did the same thing!

5 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

So I totally have no answer for you regarding your technical question (please forgive me, hehe) BUT, I noticed you commented on my Nutella post a couple of weeks ago! I wanted to stop by and say hello, and let you know that I added you to my blog list and became a follower!!!! Now to snoop around some more...... =)

Tara said...

Do you every write your post in Word and then copy/paste it into blogger? Word leaves some strange code tags in the background and can it can be a little off. If you don't do that then I am at a loss! GL!

Once A Bride said...

nope--always in the html format...thx anyway... :)

Anna said...

Thank you so much for this award! I'm so silly for just now getting back to you... seriously. silly.

I LOVE this award! To me, it's one of the best going around --

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

Arg....... that comment above was me :)

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels