2.20.2009



Jenn gave me this awesome award!! SO nice of her...

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!

I want to pass this on to:

Amy
Ashley
Kristy
Reality of Happily Ever After
Elle
AmyKristen
Laura

3 comments:

Aliya said...

Cute Blog!! :)

amybyrd said...

too funny!!! I was like oh I have to give this to my new friend Dana

Bride Sophisticate said...

I love it thank you so much!! :)

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels