2.12.2009

Pretty paper.

One of the best things about the blogosphere is meeting other fellow bloggers. When I started blogging, I had no idea I was about to step into such a wonderful, supportive community.

One such blogger whom I've met is Kristy, from Remember Something Blue. She has a great, informative wedding blog (go check it out!). She and I started emailing each other a while ago and recently, she was kind enough to send me some links for wedding invitation companies that were recommended to her from a stationery provider. I love receiving this type of info!! When you're in this industry, it's not possible to have enough bookmarks of great vendors.

And to pass on the love, here are some of my favorite pretty paper companies.

{the dauphine press}

{Red Orange Weddings}


1 comments:

melissa said...

Wow, I love the last one! The colors are great and that tassel is such fun.

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels