2.09.2009

Shiny and new.

If you subscribe in a reader, come on over and have a look. What do you think? Font size ok? I'm still working on a couple of things, but after this weekend, my appreciation for blog and web designers sure did increase quite a bit. Let's just say there were a couple of times when I wanted to pull my hair out. If you happen to know why the spacing in my posts is random (some single, some double spaced--don't know why or how this is happening), please let me know. I'd surely appreciate it.

Even though I bought this template pre-made from Delicious Designs, there were quite a few things I wanted to personalize, so I have been giving myself a crash course in html (and even though I backed up my template, I still lost some widgets). Jessica from Delicious doesn't work weekends, but she was kind enough to answer one of my frantic emails and help me out a bit (thanks again, Jessica!).

I will resume regular posting tomorrow, kinks or no kinks. Until then, here's a little tease from tomorrow's post...

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

i just adore your blog!!! You have a new reader!

Jenn said...

Looks great! I am soooo not blogger saavy. :)

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

Great design so far! I follow you on Twitter :) -- Look forward to following (guess I'll have to add you manually :) sorry you're having trouble with it!!

Happy Monday!

Southern Bride To Be said...

Thanks for the comment!

Love that picture!

amybyrd said...

very cute

K. said...

Just ran across your blog and wanted to leave a comment. Can't wait to read more... Love that picture!

Anne K. in L.A. said...

I don't know what this looked like before, but I love this template. It's very bright and fresh. I am with you on the crash course in HTML. I used a d template and modified it for my own blog. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello on my blog:)

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels