2.25.2009

Shout out!

I love my blogger friends!! They love to fill me with chocolaty goodness.

Amy, whose wedding I posted here, played the "Pay It Forward" game I posted about a couple of days ago. She was kind enough to pay it backwards as well, and you can imagine my delight when my mail was delivered today and there was a box from her.

She sent me the best brownies I have EVER had. Seriously. SO good. They are a peanut-butter and chocolate fudge delight. I had to stop myself from eating them all so Matt can have some when he comes home. He's going to be in heaven.

Thank you SO much Amy. You should post the recipe on your blog, if you haven't already!

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels