2.04.2009

One way to save money on your reception: candlelight.

[image Save On Crafts]

Candlelight can add so much drama to a room and if your budget is tight, one way to save money is to cut out centerpieces and add lots of candles. Alternatively, you can sprinke a few buds or petals around with the candles.

[image Chess and Coffee, via Wedding Bee]

You can use a single floral stem and varying sizes of candles for a more eclectic look. The arrangement in photo below would also look gorgeous on a welcome table.

[image from here]

Whether your budget allows for lavish floral centerpieces or not, adding candles is one sure way to add beauty and drama.

3 comments:

Cherished Gifts And Favors said...

Great tip! It is a good way to save money without looking like you are trying to do it. Plus everything looks better by candlelight!

Kristy Goldman said...

Lovely! These photos prove there is a way to save money without looking like anything is missing.

Kristy
Remember Something Blue
http://remembersomethingblue.blogspot.com

Brenn said...

I really like the idea of Candles as decor!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels