2.03.2009

Wedding gown trunk show alert!

My google stats tell me I have some Canadians reading this little ol' blog, so I thought I would let you know there is a Justina McCaffrey Haute Couture trunk show in Toronto this weekend. I'm a tiny bit biased because I wore a McCaffrey creation on my big day, but I will vouch for the craftsmanship and beauty of her designs. A trunk show is a fabulous way to save a few dollars on your dress!




TRUNK SHOW@ McCaffrey Haute Couture
114 Cumberland Street, Suite 200Toronto, Ontario, Canada
February 6 – 8
Call (416) 928-1329To schedule an appointment today Or email torontoretail@mccaffreyhautecouture.com

2 comments:

Victory Bird said...

Hello! Yes, THAT dress:)

One quick thing, I noticed in my blogger following box that the last post it fed me from your blog was three weeks ago. Though all the other blogs I follow are right up to the minute. Is there an issue, perhaps?

Once A Bride said...

try adding my web address one more time--that's really weird. let me know what happens...?? onceabride.dana@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels