3.27.2009

And the award goes to...

The lovely Ashley over at Bride Sophisticate (who I love! love! love!) gave me this award. Before I pass it along, I must tell you 7 things I love.


1. The obvious? My husband. :)

2. Warm, sunny weather. And the flowers it brings.

3. Essie nail polish in "ballet slippers".

4. The iphone I don't have (I really want one and I know I'll love it).

5. Strawberries. I have been craving them lately. Yum.

6. My eyesight. I got Lasik a couple of years ago and it changed my life.

7. Music. I couldn't live without it.


Now, I pass this along to 7 other Kreativ Bloggers:

Melissa, M and M wedding--she's supah crafty
Amy, Life in the Junction--she's an amazing cook (I got a chance to try some of her goods)
Ashley, Ashley Brooke's Daily Dose of Etiquette--great tips for every day politeness
Krista, Canadian Bride--It's been fun reading about her wedding preparation
Another Ashley, The Trimble Life--She's a month out from her wedding!
Jenn, With This Ring--Another crafty bride
Bridgette, My Detroit Wedding--A new blog to me and I can't wait to read more.

3 comments:

Ashley Brooke Designs said...

Thank you so much!!!

Bridgette said...

Thanks lady!!

Bridgette
http://bridgettesdetroitwedding.com

melissa said...

Thanks so much! Very sweet.

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels