3.13.2009

Craft queen.

I'll be sure to buy this asap.

"The groundbreaking, technique-based, how-to reference book comprises more than 200 innovative craft projects. Organized by topic from A to Z, the beautifully and intuitively designed volume offers thorough, step-by-step instructions, with more than 700 full-color instructional and inspirational photos, useful templates for a wide range of techniques, and a comprehensive list of tools and materials to have on hand for all crafting endeavors."

1 comments:

The Wishful Dreamer said...

I LOVE Martha. This book will definitely be added to my list!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels