3.05.2009

I'm baaaaack and with a winner.

I love vacations. It was so nice to get away with Matt and have an action-packed five days. If you've ever been to NYC, you know that it's not quite a relaxing vacation. For the short three days we were there it was go! go! go! I got a chance to see a lot of friends and eat a lot of amazing food (it helps to have compadres in the restaurant industry). We spent the last couple of days skiing and working off the pounds gained from said food and I have finally gotten to the point in my skiing abilities, that I can get down a hill without falling and start having some fun with it. Whew! Didn't know if that would happen. :) I can't believe Matt and I have been married two years--the time has flown by.



I used random.org to select a winner of the Martha Stewart Planner giveaway. And the winner is.....Jenn! So Jenn, if you are reading this, please email me. Unfortunately, I don't have any way to get a hold of you and I need your info to send you your prize.

Congratulations to all on your engagement and I hope the planning process is fun and exciting.

On a personal note, I have completed the Professional Bridal Consultant Course and am now a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. Yea! And, I have six upcoming weddings that I am either planning or coordinating although I haven't officially 'opened my doors'. I can't tell you how thrilled I am!

And for those who are noticing that my feed is about a month behind, I have NO idea what is going on. But, I am fast at work trying to fix it. If anyone has any advice, I would love to have it.

Hope you all had a great week and I'll be back with regular posting on Monday.

2 comments:

Kristy Goldman said...

Congrats on finishing your course! I'm so happy for you and all 6 of your weddings!

Kristy

Jenny.Lee said...

Congrats! Good luck with your upcoming weddings! (Not that you'll need it!) I don't know why but my reader just updated with like 15 of your posts!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels