3.23.2009

revel & bloom.


It's official....revel & bloom, wedding and event design is open for business! The wonderful Elizabeth from Sweet Letter Press finished my logo last week and I am thrilled with the result! What do you think?

As some of you know, this business has been in the making for quite some time. It is a dream come true to be doing something I love and about which I am passionate. There is so much that goes into a wedding day, not only a couple's time, but a family's finances (seeing as some weddings cost more than a brand new car or a down payment on a house) and emotions. I am the type of person that is truly invested in the couple's experience. I am a romantic at heart and I believe in commitment and marriage. I believe in celebrating that love. And, I think it's important to have someone on the couple's side, making sure they spend their money wisely and to help mitigate the family dynamic. I love being part of that experience, making everything run smoothly and having fun along the way. And on top of it all, I love to make a wedding look good because if you're going to spend all the money on one day, it better look and be amazing!

I want to help make your day awesome. And since I'm trying to build my wedding portfolio, I am going to offer you a smokin' deal. My current pricing is $500 for day-of-coordination and $1500 for full-service, A to Z, design, planning and coordination. But, to kick-off the official launch of revel & bloom, I am offering the first six couples who book with me, 20% off my package pricing!

To get in on the action, email me: dana {at} revelandbloom {dot} com. Or, you can leave a comment with your info and I will contact you. Either way, let's chat!

Be assured, although my business is new, I am a seasoned event planner and have planned weddings. You will be in good hands. Since my website is still under construction (hopefully done any day!), you can see a small sampling of my work and read some testimonials here.

p.s.
I am in the Denver, CO area but will (love to!) travel out-of-state (I currently have weddings in Phoenix and New York City).

15 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!!

Anita Roach Photography said...

Congratulations!!!!

Once A Bride said...

Thank you both!!

Ashley Kohler said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you!! We're overdue on a "chat session" and you've been awarded my dear, hop over to my blog! ;)

melissa said...

Congratulations! Good luck with all of your endeavors.

Maggie said...

How far out of state?! Because you know you want to take part in our North Carolina beachfront election bonanza!!!

AmyJean said...

Ohhh congrats! This is so exciting!
RelentlessBride

Tara said...

Congratulations!! Lots of luck to you!

The Wishful Dreamer said...

That is so exciting! Congrats and I wish you the best of luck!

Cherished Gifts And Favors said...

Congrats! I know you are very excited. I can't wait to see your new website.

Jenny.Lee said...

Yeahh!!!! Congratulations!

amybyrd said...

Congrats!! We have some friends who just got engaged and are planning I will mention you when we have lunch this weekend. I wish we were neighbors too!

ParisPink said...

Hello! I am in Colorado to! My husband and I were married six months ago. Time flies! I would live in my wedding day forever if I could!

LPC said...

Congratulations. I don't think you will ever regret this. What an adventure. Best wishes.

Ashley said...

beautiful logo! great that your following your dreams... i hope someday i'll be brave enough to do the same :-)

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels