3.19.2009

Spring + flowers = ahhhh.

I don't know about you, but I am dying for warmer weather and the promise of summer. I can't complain too much, because Denver has had a rather warm winter, but the past few days of 70+ degrees have left me wanting more. I can't wait to plant my tomato garden and watch the flowers in front of our house bloom. I'm excited for camping trips, biking and outdoor bbqs.

My wishes to you for a happy spring, officially starting tomorrow.



[image: Karen Tran]

[images: Saipua]

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yep, I'm so ready for spring and all of it's lovely colors and flowers.

Future Mrs. H said...

Happy Spring!!

Bridgette said...

I just had to comment - I love the first bouquet and I keep coming back to steal a peak! From the colors to the brooch or pin, it's beautiful!

Bridgette
http://bridgettesdetroitwedding.com

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels