4.02.2009

Campaign contribution.

I fall for a lot of blogs--you should see my google reader. But one of my favs is from the ultra creative bride, Maggie, who writes Eat, Drink, Marry. I have a crush on her upcoming wedding. She and her f-word, Trevor decided on a campaign theme (so fitting of the couple), with the colors of red, white and blue. She posted her invitation suite yesterday and I got so excited I had to share them with you because you all know how much I love pretty paper.













[invites designed by ABCD]

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Awww, how fun to be featured over here! Thanks a bunch!

Hannah Noel said...

That is so funny!!!!

Rob and Amy said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!

ABC Dragoo said...

I am so thrilled with the response to Maggie and Trevor's wedding stationery wardrobe.

They are a delightful couple and it would have been impossible to work with them and not be completely inspired. The pattern, the color - so much fun!! It suits them to a T! This wedding is going to be amazing... I can't wait to see the photos.

Thanks for posting my designs on your blog. It's a huge compliment that you'd post them.

ABC Dragoo
ABCD Designs Bespoke Stationery.com

ABC Dragoo said...

Hmnn... I did not mean for .com to follow my post - strange! Sorry!!!

Cherished Gifts And Favors said...

What a fun couple! I think theirs’ is the cutest and sweetest invitations that I have ever seen. I bet their wedding is going to be a blast!

Emee Pumarega, CMP said...

Too cute!

Jenny.Lee said...

These are so cool and creative!

Krista said...

Oh my gosh, aren't those cute? They are adorable, and tell such a story about the couple.

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels