5.01.2009

Appreciation #9: Spring.


There's nothing like the first glimpses of Spring. The sun feels warmer, flowers start to bloom, there seem to be more people on the streets and we can break out the wardrobe that has been pushed to the back of our closets or stored in our basements.

In Colorado, our weather seems to be playing tricks on us. One day it's 70 degrees, the next, snowing. Go figure. But on those days that it's in the 70s, I feel the hope of the summer and outdoor activities, dining al fresco and Havaianas. Ahhh...I am Queen of Spring Fever.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I completely agree! We had one of those days in England today, and I relish the feeling of the sun beating down on my skin. It warms me through to my soul after such a long winter.

Happy spring!

Hannah Noel said...

I know how you feel. I've been LOVIN' the warm weather the past couple of weeks!!
That picture is gorgeous!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels