5.03.2009

Happy birthday, love.

{us in Lima, Peru last summer}


I knew you when you turned 14.
Remember the hours we'd spend together talking on the phone?
You were the first boy I ever kissed.
I was with you when you celebrated the big 1-6 and got your first car.
We went to prom together and watched each other graduate from high school.
We share a world of memories.
We know each other's pasts.
We finally went our separate ways to grow up, only to come together again.
I love the man you are today and the father I know you'll be some day.
I feel blessed to celebrate each year with you as we grow older together.

Happy Birthday, love.
I hope you enjoy this year as you have the last.

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels