Don't you love it when someone dishes with you about a product they are obsessed with and then you run out and buy it and it's as fabulous as they said?
I want to share with you a 'product' that is saving my face this summer. I've used blotting wipes for ages, but I starting using Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets last winter and I've stayed loyal to this brand, which for me is pretty much a first.
Why they are great:
1. If you have oily or combo skin like me, they 'soak' up the oil and eliminate that shiny look.
2. They don't take off your make-up.
3. If you pat them on your face, you can re-apply your powder without getting a smeared 'pancake' look (caused from skin oils).
4. They are pretty inexpensive and last for ages.
5. It's summer and if you get all hot and sweaty, they remove the stickiness and shine and leave you looking all fresh-like.
6. If you're a bride, you can pat your nose in between glamour shots and don't have to obsess about messing up your make-up.
Genius. Hope you love them as much as I do.