7.13.2009

Appreciation #10: My mama.

My mom is visiting us right now and as always, I have had such a great time chillaxing and chatting with her over a glass of wine. Through the years, I've grown to appreciate her more and more. I am not a parent yet, and I certainly can't know (only imagine) what it was like to be a young, divorced, single mother raising a daughter. But I will tell you what, I can't imagine any woman who did it better than my mom.

I really wished she lived in Denver and I'm heading the official committee to convince her to move (she lives in Phoenix and loves the heat, so this may be a difficult one....).

1 comments:

LPC said...

I hope my daughter will say the same of me.

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels