7.22.2009

DIY: Mujka Chic

Mujka Chic is a website I've had bookmarked for a while and last night I found myself browsing through all the graphics...I forgot how many great freebies are listed! And what's not free is super inexpensive. There are graphics and invitations suites for couples who are looking to print their own wedding goods and even if you're not looking to design anything for your wedding, you can find vector art for monograms, business cards, blogs and web design. Check it out here.







2 comments:

Future Mrs. H said...

These are great graphics!! And I am totally loving this website...thank you!!

A Wedding Story said...

Wow, those graphics are bold and amazing!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels