7.08.2009

Real Wedding: Neal and Supriya

Remember this wedding (the groom arrived by helicopter)? The bride and groom got married in Scottsdale, AZ at the Millennium Resort. I just received more professional shots from Lilet of Light Rain Images . Neal and Supriya were so wonderful to work with and it was certainly a one-of-a-kind wedding.

Neal and Supriya decided to see each other before the ceremony so they would have more time for photos with family during cocktail hour...

The henna is beautiful...


Neal gave her a suprise gift before the ceremony...

The Garage by Ivy did an amazing job on the flowers...
...and they left me a bunch of mums when they were done setting up, so I was able to throw some impromptu cocktail hour centerpieces together...
Both sets of parents are seen her under the mandap...

Congrats, again you two!! xo

2 comments:

Ashley Kohler | Events said...

Gorgeous! What a fun wedding to be a part of and those Mums, wow! :)

Jenny.Lee said...

Beautiful!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels