12.11.2009

Save The Date Idea.

Many of you may have heard of Wordle by now, but if you haven't it can be a fun distraction. I was on the site today browsing and I started thinking that if the right combination of words were used, a Wordle would be a great inspiration for a Save-The-Date. If the site randomly created one you could use, then you could copy it straight from the site and make a DIY Save-The-Date. Alternatively, you can have one created on the site and use it for inspiration to create your own 'wordle'. This can be done on a a simple program such as Microsoft Digital Image Standard or Photoshop.

Here's a Wordle created using my blog feed:


Here's a 'Wordle' I whipped up on Microsoft Digital Image Standard (using far less words for a simple STD):


Try the site out and play around--it may just give you some ideas!

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels