2.10.2010

Quick tips for engagement party etiquette.

  • Anyone can choose to throw a newly engaged couple an engagement party (including the couple themselves).
  • The guest list should only include those who will be invited to the wedding*.
  • Engagement parties can be held at a local bar, someone’s house or a restaurant-it’s up to the host!
  • The formality of the party is the decision of the host, but if it’s an official engagement party it’s a good idea to sent out invitations

*If someone chooses to throw you an unofficial celebration, such as your work colleagues or someone at your church, it’s perfectly okay to accept the gesture without worrying that you have to invite the attending group to your wedding.

Will you be having an engagement party to celebrate the announcement?

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels