2.02.2010

Real Wedding: Kerrie and Craig



I had the pleasure of planning Kerrie and Craig's August wedding. From sipping cocktails at a local lounge for their signature cocktail inspiration to dress fittings and decor meetings, I always had a great time with the couple. They got married at Gallery 1261 in Denver. Kerrie was a somewhat untraditional bride and she wanted a whimsical, yet sophisticated event with a dash of sparkle thrown in.








Thank you Kerrie and Craig for allowing me to be part of your special day!


All photography courtesy of the fabulous Molly McGannon.

3 comments:

Bunnies Bridal and More said...

What a fun wedding..love all the elements!!

會議 said...

hello~來拜訪你囉~部落格很棒^^!..............................

The Wishful Dreamer said...

I love those colors! So fun and spunky!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels