4.19.2010

Material girl.



For some brides, shopping for the perfect bridal gown is one of the most exciting parts of planning a wedding. If you are going to marry outdoors keep in mind that there are certain gown fabrics that are better for warm weather and humidity.

It's probably best to stay way from any synthetics. They will stick to your body and trap in heat and moisture. Also consider that beading and appliques may add weight and bulk, which can be uncomfortable in hot weather.

These fabrics are best for the warm outdoors:
  • Silk
  • Chiffon
  • Organza
  • Tulle
  • Lightweight Satin
  • Shantung
  • Linen

0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels