7.19.2010

Bachelorette party idea.

In the heart of Cherry Creek there's an art studio called, Canvas and Cocktails. It's not just an ordinary studio, though. It's a space where you can take an art class, have some cocktails and socialize. No experience is necessary! The instructor guides the class step-by-step to recreate the featured piece and at the end of the night, everyone takes home art they painted themselves. If you are looking for a unique and creative evening to spend with your friends, this may be the way to go.


Here are some of the featured paintings this month:






0 comments:

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels