7.13.2010

Venue Spotlight: The Clocktower


Not too long ago, I had the pleasure of touring The Clocktower located in downtown Denver. It's a relatively new venue for private parties and events. A well known and historical landmark, I have always admired the building's architecture, but had no idea that a fun and funky event space occupied the tower. The space includes five floors, two of which have balconies with amazing views of Denver and the decor is very contemporary and hip. It's also a great place for a rehearsal dinner or a bachelor/bachelorette party. If you are looking for something different and certainly unique, add The Clocktower to your list.





Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels