7.15.2010

Wedobo.

Have you heard of The Gilt Groupe or RueLaLa? Both sites offer amazing discounts on designer items. I've gotten fantastic handbags and jewelry deals in the past. Because of my newborn, I've been paying more attention to Zulily lately.

Great news! Now, there's a similar site that's being offered to the wedding industry. Sign up on Wedobo and get discounted wedding-related offers delivered right to your inbox. Recent deals include half-off letterpress thank-you cards, discounted guest bags and jewelry. Unlike Gilt or RueLaLa, you don't need an invitation to join. Have fun shopping!

P.S. If you need an invite to Gilt or RueLaLa, let me know!

Did I miss anything?

I love to post inspired ideas and photos from other blogs and the web. I try my best to give credit where it's due, but if I miss something, please let me know. And, if you want something taken down, I can do that. No problemo.

Labels